Trends and Charts of the North County San Diego Real Estate Market
NSDCAR May 2014 HomeDex Reports provide April 2014 housing statistics in two separate reports, featuring North San Diego County and full San Diego County statistics. Below is a snapshot of the April housing report. Click on the links below to read the full reports.
North County Report Full County Report
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached increased to $493,750 in April 2014 compared to $485,000 in March 2014.
- Detached homes in North County rose 2.7 percent to $571,000 in April 2014 compared to $556,000 in March 2014.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 6.73 percent, compared to $535,000 in April 2013, continuing 21 straight months of year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in non-North County ZIP codes remained steady at $450,000 compared March 2014.
- Year-over the median price for non-North County SFD homes increased 12.5 percent compared to $400,000 in April 2013 – the 25th straight month of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) increased 10.15 percent in April 2014 compared to March 2014.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units increased 12.94 percent in April 2014 compared to March 2014. Year-over sold SFD units decreased 10.56 percent compared to April 2013.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County increased to 27 days in April 2014 compared to 22 days in March 2014.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County decreased to 32 percent in April 2014 compared to 33 percent in March 2014.
NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.
View the May 2014 HomeDex™ Report for North San Diego County Prices
View the May 2014 HomeDex™ Report for All San Diego County Home Prices