Trends and Charts of the North County San Diego Real Estate Market
North County San Diego Real Estate Market and Home Prices – April 2014
The April 2014 HomeDex™ Report provides March 2014 housing statistics in San Diego County
• The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached – increased to $485,000 in March 2014 compared to $475,000 in February 2014.
• Detached homes in North County decreased 1.51 percent to $556,000 in March 2014compared to $564,000 in February 2014.
• Year-over median price for SFD homes in North San Diego County increased 5.9 percent, compared to $525,000 in March 2013, continuing a 20-month trend of sustained year-over median price increases.
• Attached home prices in North County increased 0.54 percent to $322,813 in March 2014 compared to $321,083 in February 2014.
• Year-over SFA North San Diego County median price increased 1.83 percent, compared to $317,000 in March 2013, the 27th straight month of year over price increases.
• The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) increased 8.6 percent in March 2014 compared to February 2014, and increased 12.35 percent year-over compared to March 2013.
• The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units increased 37.1 percent in March 2014 compared to February 2014. Year-over sold SFD units fell 13.66 percent compared to March 2013.
• Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County fell to 22 days in March 2014 compared to 33 days in February 2014.
• The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County – attached and detached remained at 33 percent in March 2014.
NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.
View the April 2014 HomeDex™ Report for North San Diego County