Trends and Charts of the North County San Diego Real Estate Market – San Diego Home Prices
NSDCAR January 2015 HomeDex Reports provide December 2014 housing statistics in two separate reports, featuring North San Diego County and full San Diego County statistics. Below is a snapshot of the January housing report. Click on the links below to read the full reports.
- The median price for all North County home sales attached and detached increased to $510,000 in December 2014 compared to $485,000 in November 2014.
- Median price for detached homes in North County increased 1.77 percent to $575,000 in December 2014 compared to $565,000 in November 2014.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 6.48 percent, compared to $540,000 in December 2013. Year-over median SFD prices have increased each month since summer 2012.
- The number of sold units in North San Diego County for December 2014 was 773 units, an increase of 27.14 percent compared to November 2014.
- Median days on market for North San Diego County SFD homes sold decreased to 30 days in December 2014 compared to 32 days in November 2014.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County remained at 33 percent in December 2014.
NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.