Trends and Charts of the North County San Diego Real Estate Market
NSDCAR June 2014 HomeDex Reports provide May 2014 housing statistics in two separate reports, featuring North San Diego County and full San Diego County statistics. Below is a snapshot of the June housing report. Click on the links below to read the full reports.
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached increased to $510,000 in May 2014 compared to $493,750 in April 2014.
- Detached homes in North County decreased 1.49 percent to $562,500 in May 2014 compared to $571,000 in April 2014.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 1.26 percent, compared to $555,500 in May 2013, continuing 22 straight months of year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in non-North County ZIP codes increased 1.67 percent to $457,500 in May 2014 compared to $450,000 in April 2014.
- Year-over the median price for non-North County SFD homes increased 8.93 percent compared to $420,000 in May 2013 – the 26th straight month of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) increased 10.13 percent in May 2014 compared to April 2014.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units increased 4.63 percent in May 2014 compared to April 2014. Year-over sold SFD units decreased 16.06 percent compared to May 2013.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County decreased to 19 days in May 2014 compared to 27 days in April 2014.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County decreased to 31 percent in May 2014 compared to 32 percent in April 2014.
NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.