Trends and Charts of the North County San Diego Real Estate Market
The March 2014 HomeDex™ Report provides February 2014 housing statistics in San Diego County
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached remained at $475,000 in February 2014.
- Detached homes in North County decreased 0.88 percent to $564,500 in February 2014 compared to $569,500 in January 2014.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 19.47 percent, compared to $472,500 in February 2013, continuing a 19-month trend of sustained year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in non-North County ZIP codes decreased 0.46 percent in February 2014 to $429,000 compared to $431,000 reported in January 2014.
- Year-over non-North County median price increased 14.40 percent compared to $375,000 in February 2013, continuing a 23-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) increased 2.97 percent in February 2014 compared to January 2014.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units increased 7.72 percent in February 2014 compared to January 2014. Year-over sold SFD units decreased 9.71 percent compared to February 2013.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County decreased to 33 days in February 2014 compared to 41 days in January 2014.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County remained at 33 percent in February 2014.
NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.