Trends and Charts of the North County San Diego Real Estate Market
NSDCAR August 2014 HomeDex Reports provide July 2014 housing statistics in two separate reports, featuring North San Diego County and full San Diego County statistics. Below is a snapshot of the August housing report. Click on the links below to read the full reports.
- The median price for all North County home sales attached and detached decreased to $525,000 in July 2014 compared to $535,000 in June 2014.
- Median price for detached homes in North County decreased 1.55 percent to $602,500 in July 2014 compared to $612,000 in June 2014.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 6.83 percent, compared to $564,000 in June 2013, continuing 24 straight months of year-over median price increases.
- The number of sold units in North San Diego County for July 2014 was 835, a decrease of 10.12 percent compared to June 2014.
- Median day on market for North San Diego County SFD homes sold increased to 22 days in July 2014 compared to 18 days in June 2014.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County increased to 31 percent in July 2014 compared to 29 percent in June 2014.
NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.