Trends and Charts of the North County San Diego Real Estate Market – San Diego Home Prices
NSDCAR November 2014 HomeDex Reports provide October 2014 housing statistics in two separate reports, featuring North San Diego County and full San Diego County statistics. Below is a snapshot of the August housing report. Click on the links below to read the full reports.
- The median price for all North County home sales attached and detached decreased to $508,250 in October 2014 compared to $513,500 in September 2014.
- Median price for detached homes in North County decreased by 5.83 percent to $565,000 in October 2014 compared to $600,000 in September 2014.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County decreased 0.88 percent, compared to $570,000 in October 2013, countering 26 straight months of year-over median price increases.
- The number of sold units in North San Diego County for October 2014 was 836 units, an increase of 8.29 percent compared to September 2014.
- Median days on market for North San Diego County SFD homes sold increased to 34 days in October 2014 compared to 27 days in September 2014.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County remained at 32 percent in October 2014.
NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.